PrettyThin...Again

PrettyThin Again

Forums

Forum Home > Do you want to know who we are? > Sometimes I get an overwhelming sense of...

Ananke
Administrator

...for this site and how well it's done and how awesome and supportive and kind and smart you all are and SO MANY FEELINGS.

I just wanted to announce to the world that I am grateful this site exists.

--

▂╱▔▔╲╱▔▔▔▔╲╱▔▔╲▂            *
*             ╲┈▔╲┊╭╮┈┈╭╮┊╱▔┈╱             *
               ▔╲╱▏┈╱▔▔╲┈▕╲╱▔                 *
*                         ┃┈┈▏┃┃▕┈┈┃                         *
*                             ╲┈╲▂▂╱┈╱                             *

June 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pancake

Me too. I dont know what I'd do without this site haha

--
June 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nonedone

That picture sums it all up.

--

June 18, 2013 at 11:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelpie
Administrator

I feel that often :D

--

June 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Talia

Me too :)

--

I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.

There is no magic cure, no making it all go away forever. There are only small steps upward; an easier day, an unexpected laugh, a mirror that doesn't matter anymore.

He took the heart of a little girl and made it grow up too fast. Now words like innocence don't mean a thing.

June 18, 2013 at 3:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Inner Beauty
Agreed! You all make me so happy! 😝
--

A person is only beautiful, when their own beauty, is reflecting onto others.

June 18, 2013 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thorny

uwaah me too! >w<

--

now, now, darling, oh don't kill yourself

'cause none of us are angels and you know i love you, yeah

June 27, 2013 at 6:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frodette :]

I concure! Without this website, I would probably be doing something more productive like socializing or cleaning or defeating the Koopa King or something.

--

Tumblr: http://hamster-elf.tumblr.com/

June 27, 2013 at 8:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[Amber.S]

*like*

--

Hi! I'm Amber!

너무 너무 너무 너무 좋아

Personal Tumblr
Fandom Tumblr

June 28, 2013 at 12:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CagedSahara

yeah me too, it's scary how dependent I am on it. When I can't get on (because of problems on my end) i get physically upset and in some cases, have had panic attacks. It's ridiculous but I just really enjoy the internet company of people of this site.

so so cheesy but whatev's.

--

I have been one acquainted with the night. I have walked out in rain -- and back in rain. I have outwalked the furthest city light.

Blog: Point of Disgust | Tumblr:  In Omnia Paratus  |  Last Self Harm: 7/1/14

June 28, 2013 at 3:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dee
When I was on the first I was online everyday religiously and now that I have rejoined I can't log off this site is amazing and really supportive.
--

All or nothing so I choose nothing!

July 4, 2013 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jennifer

yah, i'd be COMPLETELY lost and alone. most sites are so pro-recovery or pro-ana (which are ALL the same and come on, honestly they're total B.S. a bunch of teenagers seeing who can be "the sickest"...mostly wannarexics (though don't get me wrong, in the beginning i did need some guidance as to being sick, i was sick and purging anyway, but having a site that was like yay let's do this together...well, after max a year or two, there's no way you're happy anymore, can deny that what you're doing is sick, you're depressed...and being all happy about just can't work....

HOWEVER! here, you can allow that voice to speak, but noone's trying to sit here and pretend that this is ok, but it is where we are and what we are doing and it's terribly isolating.

so THANK YOU PT! w/o this idk what i'd do! i'd be a lot sicker and much more uhhappy that's for sure!

I"M SOOOO GLAD we're here!

--

ht: 5'3"

hw: 135

lw: 78

cw: 81.2

bmi: 14.38 <-FINALLY! below the emaciated line...uh oh. this is not good...:/

gw1: idk anymore...

ugw: happy with myself

AT THE END OF THE DAY I KNOW IT WILL BE OK!  SO I SERIOUS JUST DON'T PANIC!

SERIOSLY! DON'T PANIC

July 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

e_irene0

inclusion. I may not know all of you or any personally but at least I'm not alone. I personally need a space where being anorexic isn't something abnormal or pushed under the rug in "proper" society. Where its okay to be living a day to day struggle

--

"Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind."

- A Midsummer Night's Dream (I, i, 234)

September 22, 2013 at 6:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vivo_con_fuoco
Site Owner

OH GOD SO MANY FEELS 

--

I can feel their eyes are watching / In case I lose myself again / Sometimes I think I'm happy here / Sometimes, yet I still pretend / I can't remember how this got started / But I can tell you exactly how it will end

September 22, 2013 at 9:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

princesskae

This site is so wonderful! I don't know how I would have gotten through the past five years without PT and (now!) PT2!

--

Height: 5'7"

CW: fat recovery weight

For beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror, which we still are just able to endure, and we are so awed because it serenely disdains to annihilate us. Every angel is terrifying.

November 20, 2013 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dalmationgirl42

just as everyones said, its the one place where I don't have to censor what I say.  everyone here understands and no one expects you to magically snap your fingers and get better

--

"for a first effort, this feels kinda last ditch, I guess things just got kinda drastic"

Journal http://www.prettythinagain.com/apps/forums/topics/show/10755965-down-the-rabbit-hole-tw-

150 149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140 139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130

December 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.