PrettyThin...Again

PrettyThin Again

Forums

Forum Home > Do you want to know who we are? > used to be blerg

Fryhugo
OK GUYS I AM SO SORRY I FREAKING LEFT LIKE THAT AND YEA!!! I'M AN ASSHOLE!! I was not in my right state of mind at all like why? Why would I leave and like that? You guys deserve an explanation. I was planning on ending my life. Thats why i left. I'm still here cuz it never happened. Went through therapy and medication and family support. I wanted to come back as blerg but it kept saying something about pending and idk and with the sensitive fuck I am I felt like I wasn't welcome back. If I am not I want an administrator to contact me and let me know so that way I can leave and not be a bother. But uhm....yea....hi again.... After I left everything went to a pile of flamming poo on my front porch. And its still on fire. So I just.... Idk.... I need a family again. A tight knit community with people who's going through the same thing as I am who understands they people can't just "be positove" or "healthy" seems like a far away thing. Maybe I'm still not totally there when it comes to being in my right state of mind... I have always been crazy... But I just.... Need some who's not the blade or the toilet or the earbuds blaring music.
June 15, 2014 at 8:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Frodette :]

I'm lost for words. I'm sorry you're going through such a bad time and know that we will always welcome you with open arms.

--

Tumblr: http://hamster-elf.tumblr.com/

June 15, 2014 at 9:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Miu

hi babe i am glad you are ok. stay safe, and welcome, as always

--

--Miu

June 15, 2014 at 11:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

AndThen

Hey Blerg,

Well shoot, I'm sorry things went like they did, and that you felt that you had to leave.  But I'm glad that you got some help, and I hope that it has helped things some.

As the others have said, I hope you can belive that you'll always be welcome here, no matter how things should go.

After all, you're one of the gang, you know ?   xx

--

"Our ability to relax is in direct proportion to our ability to trust ourselves and life."

June 15, 2014 at 11:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mikk

Hey hun, I'm glad you're back. I've recently returned as well. I'm glad you didn't go through with ending your life. Living is hard and miserable at times, but it always gets better eventually. Eventually being a broad and frusturating word, but eventually means its sure to happen some day! Hang in there. We're all here for you.

--

We go about our lives entertaining the idea of perfection, somehow knowing full well that it is unnatainable, but continuing to fight for it like the irrational people that we are.

Journal: http://www.prettythinagain.com/apps/forums/topics/show/9365316-calming-chaos

June 16, 2014 at 2:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

vivo_con_fuoco
Site Owner

I added you! When you delete an old account and try to re-register the same one, you have to get approved (a method used to help prevent spam by Webs). 

You're definitely welcome here. 

--

I can feel their eyes are watching / In case I lose myself again / Sometimes I think I'm happy here / Sometimes, yet I still pretend / I can't remember how this got started / But I can tell you exactly how it will end

June 16, 2014 at 8:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fryhugo
Holy cow.... I recognize all of y'all. But yea to vivo. I tried getting on for three days and it wouldn't let me. Idk why it must have been my phone or something... But thanks guys. It's nice to know that I'm like... Welcome back.
June 16, 2014 at 10:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kelpie
Administrator

You are most certainly welcome here. I had a panic and thought I'd missed you in the pending lot, I check often but I had clearly not checked in enough, sorry :/

BUT you are here and that is the main thing. Welcome back hun. I am glad you are still about. Going through that shit is not easy and I hope that we can somehow help support you.

Good to see you :D 

--

June 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

pancake
Glad to see you but I'm sorry you're having a hard time :/ If youbever want to talk my inbox is open, both here and on tumblr. You're orionsbluemilk right?
--
June 16, 2014 at 3:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fryhugo
Yea I am but I changed it to fryhugo. Idk why but I like the ring to that lol.
--
used to be blerg...
June 16, 2014 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vivo_con_fuoco
Site Owner

well, "blerg" is now open so it'll be there should you change your mind. 

--

I can feel their eyes are watching / In case I lose myself again / Sometimes I think I'm happy here / Sometimes, yet I still pretend / I can't remember how this got started / But I can tell you exactly how it will end

June 16, 2014 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Fryhugo
Thanks.
--
used to be blerg...
June 16, 2014 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GingerSnaps
Welcome back
July 2, 2015 at 10:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.